Sick Patient Exam $27.50
Vaccinations are a critical part of the annual check up to help prepare your pet’s immune system to fight common, preventable diseases.
- Rabies $10
- FVRCP-Ch $10
- Feline Leukemia $9
- Lyme $30
Annual labs are the “internal physical exam” to complement the physical exam of the annual check up. These lab panels evaluate internal organ function and can screen for early detection of diseases that may be easier (and cheaper!) to manage or treat if caught early. It also helps to have a baseline when your pet is well so we can compare to those values if your pet is sick. These panels are bundled together for significant savings compared to doing the tests individually or when your pet is sick.
- Dogs & Cats less than 8 years old (annual labs) = $85 (basic panel) or $105.50 (advanced panel)
- Dogs & Cats 8 years and older (senior labs) = $105.50 (basic panel)
- Dogs 8 years and older (senior labs) = $105.50 (basic panel) or $145 (advanced panel)
- Cats 8 years and older (senior labs) = $105.50 (basic panel) or $170 (advanced panel)
- Please call to see which panel would be best for your pet. Also, we occasionally have specials on annual lab pricing and we always honor a 10% discount on the base price for those patients that are scheduled for annual labs within 30 days after their annual check up.
Heartworm Test $15
- Vectra 3D
Pricing is based of weight and product. Please give us a call for a price.
- Rabbies $8
- DHLPP $12
- Bordetella $8
- Lyme $25
- FVRCP-Ch $9
- Feline Leukemia $9
- Cat Spay: $50
- Cat Neuter: $25
- Dog surgeries very by gender, weight, and age; starting at $80
- Canine Neuter
- Canine Spay
- Feline Declaw
- Some mass removals and other surgeries on a case-by-case basis.
Please call or schedule a pre-surgical consult so we can better help you and your pet.
Most pets over the age of three suffer from periodontal disease, which can be painful and can even shorten their lifespan. We offer professional cleanings to reverse this health condition. Pricing varies depending on species and dental grade. Please call for more information. Also, we occasionally have specials on dental pricing and we always honor a 10% discount on the base price for those patients that are scheduled for a dental visit within 30 days of their annual check up.